The Think Like a Pony Club will be launched in 2019! @(headerTag)>
The Club is suitable for ages 8+ and teaches children how to ride in balance, care for a pony holistically and communicate with and train a pony. This is the first online resource of its kind, with empathetic communication at the heart of its ethos.
It is perfect for:
- helping to excel mainstream children’s education in horsemanship and riding, whether they ride their own pony or attend a riding school.
- empowering children who have social, emotional or mental health difficulties.
- engaging children in education and learning
Badges build into awards and for each 6 completed badges, children receive a certificate to mark their achievements. Children have access to their own online Think Like a Pony Instructor who can offer feedback and guidance throughout their horsemanship journey.
- Horsemanship skill and ability
- Analytical thinking
- Communication skills
- A strong sense of achievement
In doing so, they will develop leadership skills that will help them in all areas of life. This ground-breaking model is set to transform the way children are educated about horsemanship.
This project had been made possible through funding from investment from founder of Think Like a Pony Lynn Henry, The Big Lottery Fund and sponsorship from web-development agency CSI Media.