The Think Like a Pony Club - Soon Open for Membership @(headerTag)>
The Think Like a Pony Club will be the first online resource of its kind, made up of e-books, worksheets and video lessons, supported by online horsemanship instructors. This ground-breaking model is set to transform the way children are educated about horsemanship.
Launching internationally in 2020, it will be an educational programme that:
- everyone can be part of, whether they have access to a pony or not
- offers a unique approach to horsemanship based around empathy for animals
- is set to transform the way children aged 8-16 are taught about horses
If you would like to be one of the first to hear about the launch of the Think Like a Pony Club, register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
It is perfect for:
- helping to excel a child's education in horsemanship and riding
- engaging any child in education and learning through a passion for ponies
- empowering children who have social, emotional or mental health difficulties
Badges build into awards and for each 6 completed badges, children receive a certificate to mark their achievements. Children have access to their own online Think Like a Pony Instructor who can offer feedback and guidance throughout their horsemanship journey.
Throughout the course children will develop:
- Horsemanship skill and ability
- Analytical thinking
- Communication skills
- A strong sense of achievement
In doing so, they will develop leadership skills that will help them in all areas of life.
This project had been made possible through funding from investment from The Big Lottery Fund and sponsorship from web-development agency CSI Media.