The Club will be re-launched in 2018! @(headerTag)>
The Club is suitable for ages 8+ and teaches children how to ride in balance, care for a pony holistically and communicate with and train a pony. This is the first online resource of its kind, with empathetic communication at the heart of its ethos. The Club is supported by an online learning resource and the team of Think Like a Pony instructors.
It is perfect for:
- helping to excel mainstream children’s education in horsemanship and riding, whether they ride their own pony or attend a riding school.
- empowering children who have social, emotional or mental health difficulties.
- engaging children with education at home or through Think Like a Pony’s alternative education provision.
- Horsemanship skill and ability
- Analytical thinking
- Communication skills
- A strong sense of achievement
In doing so, they will develop leadership skills that will help them in all areas of life. This ground-breaking model is set to unify groups of children and demonstrate that effective mentoring can empower children from all walks of life thrive.
This project had been made possible through funding from Think Like a Pony CIC’s own funds, The Big Lottery Fund and sponsorship from web-development agency CSI Media.